Reminder: Conference call today

From: Levantovsky, Vladimir <Vladimir.Levantovsky@MonotypeImaging.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 14:09:44 +0000
To: WOFF Working Group <public-webfonts-wg@w3.org>

From: Levantovsky, Vladimir [mailto:Vladimir.Levantovsky@MonotypeImaging.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2012 1:34 PM
To: W3 WG
Subject: Conference call agenda for Wednesday, June 6

Hello WG,

Thank you for your active participation in the telcon today. As we discussed and agreed, during the call next week:

-          we will revisit the subject of the 4-byte boundary padding for the last font table [1] and make a final decision at the next call. (We also need to review the history to see what was the reasoning behind making this padding an explicit requirement.)

-          we will review the updated editor's draft of the proposed WebFonts WG charter [2].

Telcon time for June 6th :

US West Coast - 13:00
US East Coast - 16:00
Central Europe - 22:00
Japan - 05:00 (next day)

Zakim telephone bridge:

     +1.617.761.6200 (Boston) or

     From your SIP phone: zakim@voip.w3.org<sip:zakim@voip.w3.org>

     with conference code 3668 ("FONT") followed by '#' sign.

     (Instructions on how to connect using SIP:

     http://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/Zakim-SIP)

IRC channel is #webfonts, irc://irc.w3.org:6665/webfonts

or http://irc.w3.org/?channels=webfonts

Thank you,
Vlad

[1] http://dev.w3.org/webfonts/WOFF/spec/#conform-tablesize-longword