RE: F2F meeting details and location

OK, found the building. Now I'm told you guys went to lunch at fish company,
but there's no sign of you. My "elaborate prank" hypothesis hasn't yet been
disproven. ^_^
http://www.reykjavikcentermap.com/zoom.php?l=89
> If you look up the address in Google Maps it points you at the corner of
the building 4. Facing the building, go around it on the left side - the
entrance to the building 4B is from the inside courtyard. See attached
Google Maps snapshot that shows the location on the map (red dot) and our
actual location (blue dot).