Re: Initial resultsfor WOFF user agent testing

Thanks for assembling this, Chris.

WRT the metadata-related tests, it's understood that a UA can "pass" from a spec conformance POV if it simply does nothing with the metadata.

However, I wonder if it would be more helpful if the results made a distinction between "pass by ignoring" and "pass by appropriate display", so that we have a better picture of what is actually being implemented and tested.

Perhaps there could be a classification such as "not applicable", distinct from "pass", for metadata-display tests in relation to UAs that do not implement this (optional) feature?

JK