From: barbara.jarzyna@gmail.com [mailto:barbara.jarzyna@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Barbara Jarzyna
Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2011 2:46 PM
To: Levantovsky, Vladimir
Subject: Confirming your W3C meeting at ATypI

Hi Vlad,

To recap your arrangements for your meeting:

Location:

Hönnunarmiðstöð
Iceland Design Centre
Vonarstræti 4b
101 Reykjavík
Iceland

Date:  Tuesday, September 13

Time:  09:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m.

Equipment:  Projector and Internet access

Room size for around 10 people. Max capacity 12.

Food and beverage: We will have some snacks available for you. Tea and coffee on location. Our hosts will suggest a good
                                 lunch location.

Unfortunately, there is no phone there. Halla let me know that they only have GSM and Internet.

If you need anything else, please let me know.

Regards,
Barbara