RE: Conference call reminder, Wed. Oct. 26

We didn't have a call last week. This week (yesterday) we had only four participants joining - Jonathan, Tal, Sylvain and I. Tal and Jonathan will not be attending the TPAC, and we only rehashed the details of joint meetings schedule (mentioned in the agenda) before adjourning the call.

Regards,
Vlad