Re: Conf. call agenda, Wednesday Nov. 16

Hi Vlad,

I'm in New Zealand this week (as is John Daggett), which puts this call at 4 AM for us, if my timezone calculations are correct. So I'm afraid I don't expect to join!

A brief comment re the authoring-tool implementation reports: I believe I've fixed the issue in the sfnt2woff tool whereby it didn't reject one of the malformed test files. I just need to do some further testing and post an updated version; I'll try to do this soon after I get back home.

JK