Re: Conf. call agenda, Wednesday Nov. 16

On Tuesday, November 15, 2011, 4:51:55 PM, Vladimir wrote:

LV> -          Review remaining open action items:
LV> http://www.w3.org/Fonts/WG/track/actions/open

Regarding ACTION-106: Run authoring tools against the at-tests and make report

I had reported on that earlier but forgot to add the action number in that email.
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webfonts-wg/2011Oct/0021.html

LV> -          Review current status of implementation reports (updated link needed)

The links on http://www.w3.org/Fonts/WG/ were broken because the directories had changed (the test harness needed xhtml files to be in an xhtml1 directory). Those links are now corrected.

The testing and reporting harness, and the implementation reports, are currently down due to an SQL error on the server. I have reported this to the systems team and hope that it is resolved soon.

LV> -          Results of the joint F2F meetings – new actions items,
LV> WOFF spec edits, planned next steps (transition to PR)
LV> -          AOB

 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG