W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-webfonts-wg@w3.org > November 2011

Draft minutes, telcon Nov. 9, 2011

From: Levantovsky, Vladimir <Vladimir.Levantovsky@MonotypeImaging.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 16:28:10 -0500
To: "public-webfonts-wg@w3.org" <public-webfonts-wg@w3.org>
Message-ID: <7534F85A589E654EB1E44E5CFDC19E3D117FC3FB57@wob-email-01.agfamonotype.org>
http://www.w3.org/2011/11/09-webfonts-minutes.html
and as plain text below:
                               - DRAFT -

                 WebFonts Working Group Teleconference

09 Nov 2011

   See also: [2]IRC log

      [2] http://www.w3.org/2011/11/09-webfonts-irc

Attendees

   Present
          +1.781.970.aaaa, [Microsoft], +1.408.536.aabb, cslye, Vlad,
          +1.443.895.aacc

   Regrets
   Chair
          SV_MEETING_CHAIR

   Scribe
          cslye

Contents

     * [3]Topics
     * [4]Summary of Action Items
     _________________________________________________________

   <trackbot> Date: 09 November 2011

   <John> Not sure yet if I will be able to call in.

   <Vlad> aaaa is me

   Vlad: Start with housekeeping.
   ... Action 58 marked as pending.

   <Vlad> action 58 is closed

   <trackbot> Sorry, couldn't find user - 58

   <Vlad> action-58?

   <trackbot> ACTION-58 -- Tal Leming to revise test cases to allow
   multiple credit elements -- due 2011-01-26 -- PENDINGREVIEW

   <trackbot> [5]http://www.w3.org/Fonts/WG/track/actions/58

      [5] http://www.w3.org/Fonts/WG/track/actions/58

   <Vlad> close action-58

   <trackbot> ACTION-58 Revise test cases to allow multiple credit
   elements closed

   Vlad: Remaining open items can't yet be closed.
   ... TPAC minutes discussion.

   Draft minutes here:
   [6]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2011OctDec/060
   6.html

      [6] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2011OctDec/0606.html

   Vlad: It was decided to have web font SOR default, with CORS for
   relaxation.
   ... proposed language coming in CSS Fonts.
   ... will speak to HTTP and leave other protocols out.
   ... WOFF spec can be adjusted to reflect this.
   ... Let's make a formal action once JKew weighs in.
   ... Move to submit for Proposed Recommendation once implementations
   are done.

   cslye: Any other relevant web font news from TPAC?

   Vlad: CSS met with IDPF (EPUB), which suggests more interaction
   between those groups in the future.
   ... That's about all we can accomplish today.

   Regular Europe call-in numbers are down.

   <Vlad> trackbot, make minutes

   <trackbot> Sorry, Vlad, I don't understand 'trackbot, make minutes'.
   Please refer to [7]http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/irc for help

      [7] http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/irc

   <Vlad> rsagent, make minutes

Summary of Action Items

   [End of minutes]
     _________________________________________________________
Received on Wednesday, 9 November 2011 21:28:37 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 20:34:16 UTC