RE: Conference call agenda for Wednesday, May 4

The current wording reflects the consensus of the group. This is exactly what we discussed and agreed on.
I don't believe that any spec would be better served by a vague, general and ambiguous statements, and the WOFF spec is not an exception.
For the record - we had the consensus to mandate SOR for WOFF, and we did reach the consensus that this mandate would better be link-specific (i.e. @font-face) rather than type-specific. The current wording says exactly this and I see no reason to change it. If the CSS group agrees with us and adopts SOR for fonts linked with @font-face - the SOR mandate in the WOFF spec will be removed, otherwise it stays as is. This is the consensus.

Thank you and regards,
Vladimir