From: chairs-request@w3.org [mailto:chairs-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Susan Westhaver
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2011 9:24 AM
To: w3c-ac-members@w3.org; chairs@w3.org; tag@w3.org; ab@w3.org
Cc: w3t@w3.org
Subject: TPAC2011 Meeting Registration Open-31Oct-4 Nov. 2011, Santa Clara, CA

Dear Advisory Committee Representatives, Group Chairs, TAG and
Advisory Board Members,

Registration [1] for TPAC2011 is now open. The Meeting Overview [2]
page is packed with new information to include important deadlines
for meeting registration and the hotel discount rate.

Schedule for the week: M-F;  31 October - 4 November 2011, Santa Clara, CA
         Group Meetings: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday [3]
         Plenary Day: Wednesday
         AC Sessions: Tuesday afternoon, Wednesday Plenary and Thursday morning

As with past meetings, there will be a small registration fee of 50
USD per day to defray a portion of the meeting costs. Registration
will increase to 150 USD per day after 14 October 2011 [4]

Deadlines: (see overview page [2] for all deadlines)
         14 October 2011 - Register and pay for the meeting
         10 October by 17:00 pacific time - Book your hotel
W3C has contracted for a significant portion of the Hotel's meeting
space. Please do your best to stay at the Meeting Hotel. We have done
our best to offer a competitive guest room rate. In order to meet
guest room quotas, avoid steep charges for meeting rooms, and
maintain all the meeting space we require for a successful meeting,
we ask that you book your room at the Santa Clara Marriott.

Please register, pay for the meeting, and make hotel arrangements as
soon as possible. Hotel reservations can easily be canceled if plans
change. We would like to know as early as possible if we need to
adjust the meeting guest room block.

Have a great summer everyone, and we will see you all in November in
Santa Clara, California.

Best,

Susan

1. http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/TPAC2011/ - WBS Registration