Test Suite Updates

From: Tal Leming <tal@typesupply.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 10:33:37 -0400
To: WOFF Working Group <public-webfonts-wg@w3.org>
Hello Everyone,

I've updated the test suite to be in line with the latest draft of the specification. (At least I hope I have.) The indices to the tests can be seen here:

Please let me know if you have comments, etc.

I have also updated my WOFF validator. If the group still wants that to be part of our deliverables I can move it to CVS. (If so: Chris, where should I put it and the associated test filesó/WOFF/tools/validator ?)