Conference call: SOR and CORS vs. From Origin

From: Levantovsky, Vladimir <Vladimir.Levantovsky@MonotypeImaging.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 17:12:53 -0500
To: "public-webfonts-wg@w3.org" <public-webfonts-wg@w3.org>
Hello WG,

As we discussed and agreed at the last telcon, we will dedicate our next conf. call on Feb. 16 to same-origin restriction and two alternative ways to relax the restriction: CORS and From Origin header.

The telcon will take place at the regularly scheduled time:
US West Coast - 13:00
US East Coast - 16:00
Central Europe - 22:00
Japan - 06:00

Zakim telephone bridge:

     +1.617.761.6200 (Boston) or

     +33.4.26.46.79.03 (Paris) or

     +44.203.318.0479 (London)

     with conference code 3668 ("FONT")

IRC channel is #webfonts, irc://irc.w3.org:6665/webfonts

or http://irc.w3.org/?channels=webfonts

Agenda: to discuss and finalize the SOR and CORS vs. From Origin (see relevant messages in this thread:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webfonts-wg/2011Feb/0026.html).

Please make every possible effort to participate in this telcon.

Thank you,
Vladimir