Re: Conference call reminder and agenda Wed. Feb. 9th

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 16:38:23 +0100
To: "Levantovsky, Vladimir" <Vladimir.Levantovsky@MonotypeImaging.com>
CC: 3668 FONT <public-webfonts-wg@w3.org>
On Wednesday, February 9, 2011, 4:14:02 PM, Vladimir wrote:

LV> This schedule change is for today only, ChrisL will try to sort
LV> this out with the Zakim admin staff to make sure that the telcon
LV> bridge is available at the proper time slots.

I have now talked with the admin staff and, as from next week, we are back to the normal schedule.

It will take a while for the telcon calendar to update though, to reflect that change.
http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar

I also confirmed that this change won't take away the late slot for today.

Sorry about the trouble this week.