Format Test Suite

From: Tal Leming <tal@typesupply.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 14:23:36 -0500
To: WOFF Working Group FONT <public-webfonts-wg@w3.org>
Hello Everyone,

For those of you who are interested, I've finished my first round of work on the Format Test Suite. It's in CVS and you can view the index here:

	http://dev.w3.org/webfonts/WOFF/tests/Format/Tests/testcaseindex.xht

Next I'm going to work on the Authoring Tool Test Suite. Then I'll circle back and apply the spec changes from the last month or so to the three test suites. Then I'll update the validator to work with the test suites as needed.

Any comments, suggestions, etc. are appreciated.

Thanks,
Tal