RE: No conference call this week

And my regrets from 8/24 until 9/21 inclusive.

From: public-webfonts-wg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-webfonts-wg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Levantovsky, Vladimir
Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2011 11:31 PM
To: public-webfonts-wg@w3.org
Subject: No conference call this week

Hello WG,

Here is a brief summary - the CR is published, detail info for the F2F meeting venue at ATypI in September have been shared - there isn't really anything else happening (yet) - let's cancel our telcon today.
Also, I will be on vacation starting next week and will not be available for a telcon (or even an email to that matter) for some extended periods of time. Let's reconvene in early September, the week before the F2F.

Thank you,