From: chairs-request@w3.org [mailto:chairs-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Susan Westhaver
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2011 12:26 AM
To: chairs@w3.org
Cc: w3t@w3.org
Subject: Reminder: TPAC2011: Will your group meet in California WBS by 30 April

All,

This is a reminder to complete the WBS questionnaire for TPAC2011 if
your group plans to meet in California, 31 October - 4 November 2011.
The deadline is **30 April**

Technical Note: If you are Chair for more than one group, please
remember to appoint an alternate to complete the WBS to avoid
overwriting your replies for group one.

Thank you.

Cheers,
Susan