ACTION-20 Make a relaxNG schema for the metadata block schema

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 11:42:13 +0200
To: WOFF Working Group <public-webfonts-wg@w3.org>
Hello,

I made some progress on ACTION-20
Make a relaxNG schema for the metadata block schema

I have checked in a first draft of a RelaxNG schema, plus the examples from the spec, plus other woff metadata samples that should be valid  according to the spec. I also made a subdirectory of invalid examples which the spec says should be invalid.

The relaxng says that all the valid ones are valid and all the invalid ones are invalid, which is a good first step.

Schema at
http://dev.w3.org/webfonts/WOFF/spec/metadata/woffmeta.rng

valid examples at
http://dev.w3.org/webfonts/WOFF/spec/metadata/

invalid ones at
http://dev.w3.org/webfonts/WOFF/spec/metadata/invalid/

These examples have an oXygenXML processing instruction, which is simply an authoring convenience during development; it allows the XML editor I use to know where the RelaxNG schema lives.