Re: Conference call reminder and agenda for Wed. Sep. 1st

On Tuesday, August 31, 2010, 7:08:25 PM, Vladimir wrote:

LV> We will have our regularly scheduled conference call this Wednesday, Sep. 1st at:
LV> US West Coast - 13:00
LV> US East Coast - 16:00
LV> Central Europe - 22:00
LV> Japan - 05:00

My regrets for this week and next week, I am speaking at the SVG Open conference this week, and at the SVG WG f2f meeting next week.

Remember the notes on how to run the irc bots for scribing, at
http://www.w3.org/Fonts/WG/wiki/Telcon

I will try to have a look at the presentation, and send in any comments.

 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG