RE: non-normative notes

I have not heard any objections to the proposed modifications to the spec, as discussed at the conf. call on Oct. 6.

Jonathan, could you please make the following changes in the WOFF spec:

1) add normative text introducing informative notes (this is currently being done in the very first informative note);

2) modify the text of the informative note in the end of the section 1 as follows:

"The WOFF format is intended for use with @font-face to provide downloadable fonts linked to specific web pages. Therefore, WOFF files must not be treated as an installable font format in desktop operating systems or similar environments. The WOFF-packaged data will typically be decoded to its original sfnt format for use by existing font-rendering APIs that expect OpenType font data, but such decoded font must not be exposed to other documents or applications."

Thank you,
Vladimir