Re: User Agent Test Plan Page

From: Tal Leming <tal@typesupply.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 15:25:43 -0500
Cc: WOFF Working Group FONT <public-webfonts-wg@w3.org>
To: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>

On Nov 23, 2010, at 1:53 PM, Chris Lilley wrote:

> Thanks for asking and yes, please do go ahead. The page was created as a start for collaborative work.

I've finished my initial work on this page.

	http://www.w3.org/Fonts/WG/wiki/TestPlan-UserAgent

I reorganized and added notes throughout. I've marked questions and things that I think need to be discussed with red. Any input from the group on these would be greatly appreciated.

I'll work on the Format test plan page next.

Tal