User Agent Test Plan Page

From: Tal Leming <tal@typesupply.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 13:37:33 -0500
Cc: WOFF Working Group FONT <public-webfonts-wg@w3.org>
To: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Hi Chris,

I have been adding a lot of info to the User Agent test plan. My additions have caused the page to become a bit overwhelming. Do you have any objections to me reorganizing the info on the page? I am thinking something like this would be more digestible:

- valid woff files
- document test cases (I'm not sure what the right term is. I'm thinking of things like the CORS, CSS3, etc. tests.)
- file integrity test cases
- metadata display test cases

I wanted to clear this with you since you started the page.

Thanks,
Tal