Editors draft updated

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 19:20:41 +0100
To: public-webfonts-wg@w3.org

Since the Last Call is now published, I changed the stylesheet on the editors draft from "WD" back to "ED" and updated the 'Status of this Document' section appropriately.

I also added a :target selector, so that links from test cases or other documentation to a particular testable assertion result in that  one assertion being highlighted. For example

No changes to the actual substance of the document, just making it ready for edits in response to Last call feedback.