Editors draft updated

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 19:20:41 +0100
To: public-webfonts-wg@w3.org
Hello,

Since the Last Call is now published, I changed the stylesheet on the editors draft from "WD" back to "ED" and updated the 'Status of this Document' section appropriately.

I also added a :target selector, so that links from test cases or other documentation to a particular testable assertion result in that  one assertion being highlighted. For example

http://dev.w3.org/webfonts/WOFF/spec/#conform-magicnumber

No changes to the actual substance of the document, just making it ready for edits in response to Last call feedback.