Re: Editing actions completed.

Thanks, Chris. I have now done edits for the following:

ACTION-41: Fix up the padding wording per 10 Nov telcon
ACTION-42: Update defination of valid metadata
ACTION-43: Clarify that @id on uniqueid is required
ACTION-44: Clarify schema language in text to say one or more text elements
ACTION-45: Make item element a required chilkd of extension

as well as a couple of minor typos, etc.

Back to you for pubrules checking, I think....

Jonathan