Re: Editing actions completed.

From: Jonathan Kew <jonathan@jfkew.plus.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 19:08:11 +0000
Cc: WOFF Working Group <public-webfonts-wg@w3.org>
To: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Thanks, Chris. I have now done edits for the following:

ACTION-41: Fix up the padding wording per 10 Nov telcon
ACTION-42: Update defination of valid metadata
ACTION-43: Clarify that @id on uniqueid is required
ACTION-44: Clarify schema language in text to say one or more text elements
ACTION-45: Make item element a required chilkd of extension

as well as a couple of minor typos, etc.

Back to you for pubrules checking, I think....

Jonathan