Publication date

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 21:17:34 +0100
To: WOFF Working Group <public-webfonts-wg@w3.org>
Hello folks,

 At the f2f I suggested the next available publication slot was Thurs 11 November (i.e. tomorrow). It turns out that this is a holiday both at MIT (Veterans Day) and at ERCIM (Armistice Day) so, although we can request publication following todays telcon, the next slot is in fact Tuesday 16 November.

That would place the end of a 4-week last call on Tues 14 December.