Re: Introduction

I just read through the other introduction responses, and feel I
should probably expand on what I said.  ^_^

I've been a web developer for roughly 3 years now, previously acting
as webmaster for a small software company in Texas, and recently
moving to Google.  I've been a contributor to the CSSWG and
WHATWG/HTMLWG for pretty much that entire time, and was invited to
become a member of the CSSWG last September, where I've become an
active editor.

I joined the fonts discussion for the same reasons I joined the CSS
and HTML groups - I want to make my job as a web developer, and by
proxy the jobs of all web developers, easier.  I primarily represent
myself as a web author first, though I do now have a corporate
obligation to represent Google as well.

I'm still interested in the EOTLite/CWT font format for practical
concerns (again speaking as a web author, interested in serving fonts
to as many customers as quickly as possible, with as little effort
involved on my part as possible), but I'm okay with WOFF, particularly
as we do seem to be getting widespread promises of support.

~TJ