RE: updated WOFF draft

Thank you Jonathan, great job getting the spec finished right on time!

I have some minor comments:

1) Status of the document
The second paragraph was kept the same as the original text of the Submission. We need to verify with Chris whether this is correct. My understanding is that once the submission is accepted and WG started working on it, the subsequent publications are initiated on behalf of W3C and the status should reflect this.

Suggestion: to simplify the language and use unified XML terminology, change the descriptions to say "This is a required attribute" (XML attributes are defined within the scope of an element).

Thank you and best regards,
Vlad