RE: Summer schedule and F2F plans

John, Chris,

Thank you very much for your offer to help in organizing the WG face-to-face meeting during the TypeCon 2010 and for negotiating a conference registration discount for WG members, I really appreciate it!

Chris, all - I just sent an updated spreadsheet, which can also be accessed at http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webfonts-wg/2010Jun/att-0102/Summer_F2F_schedule.xls

Best regards,
Vlad