Re: Conference call reminder and agenda for June 2nd

On Wednesday, June 2, 2010, 4:49:58 PM, Dave wrote:

DC> On 2 June 2010 15:52, Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org> wrote:
>> Sorry to not be on the call last week, I had expected to be there even though travelling, but it turned out to not be possible.

DC> Ditto. I was at the SVG WG meeting in Brussels on Monday and got
DC> introduced to the scribe, and I offer to do that in the future for
DC> #webfonts.

Appreciated. W3C WGs normally rotate scribe duties among participants (except for the chair since you can't scribe and chair at once). I have been scribing mostly, just to get us started and because I know how.

 Technical Director, Interaction Domain
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead
 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG