RE: Conference call this week

Reminder - there is no conference call today.

From: public-webfonts-wg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-webfonts-wg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Levantovsky, Vladimir
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2010 5:11 AM
To: w3c-webfonts-wg (public-webfonts-wg@w3.org)
Subject: Conference call this week

Dear all,

I am traveling this week and may not be able to participate in the conference call tomorrow. Some of the WG members also indicated that they won't be able to participate in the conference call this week - I suggest that we cancel the call tomorrow and have our next call at the regularly scheduled time on Aug. 4th.

In preparation for the call and for the upcoming F2F WG meeting on Aug 17th, please review the WG charter and be prepared to discuss the conformance requirements and plans for test suite development.

Thank you and regards,
Vladimir