Editor's Draft updated

From: Jonathan Kew <jonathan@jfkew.plus.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 12:32:34 +0100
To: w3c-webfonts-wg (public-webfonts-wg@w3.org) <public-webfonts-wg@w3.org>
Hello FontWG-ers,

At long last (sorry for the delay - too much travel!), I have updated the draft WOFF spec at http://dev.w3.org/webfonts/WOFF/spec/.

In particular, I have added text requiring UAs to apply a default same-origin restriction when using WOFF files with @font-face, pointed out the requirement (from the CSS Fonts spec) that fonts loaded via @font-face must not be made available to other documents/programs, and included a recommendation that WOFF files should not be treated as an installable desktop font format.

If any of this is unclear, or if I've missed other edits that we wanted to make, please let me know - ideally with concrete suggestions for better wording, etc. :)

Thanks,

Jonathan