RE: Test Suite in CVS

Another way to address this is to create a downloadable WOFF test font with modified 'cmap' entries to remap Unicode characters to the "wrong" glyphs:
F -> P
I -> S
L -> S

and to modify the tests to simply say FAIL. Whenever any fallback font is used the results will always be FAIL, when the WOFF font is loaded properly, the test will say PASS

Vlad