Re: Test Suite in CVS

On Wednesday, December 8, 2010, 7:42:53 PM, Tal wrote:

TL> Hello Everyone,

TL> I'm slowly building out the test suite and it is now in CVS. I'm
TL> currently focused on the User Agent section. You can view that here:

TL> http://dev.w3.org/webfonts/WOFF/tests/UserAgent/Tests/testcaseindex.xht

TL> Please let me know if you have comments, concerns, etc.

It may be wise to mention in the tests that the font is being loaded over a network.

Otherwise a combination of slow network, impatient tester, and a browser that renders fallback fonts while the woff is being downloaded could mean that peiple report false negative fails.

In Firefox 4.0b7 I see 'FAIL' for a second or so before seeing 'PASS', and I'm on a fairly fast connection (20Mbit ADSL2+).

 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG