Last call disposition of comments

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 15:55:30 +0100
To: public-webfonts-wg@w3.org
Hello public-webfonts-wg,

I made a start of a Disposition of comments for the last call. it lists the issues we have had so far, and where there seems to be consensus I sketched in a proposed resolution too.

The main thing that a DoC needs to capture is, for each comment where changes were requested, whether the WG agreed to make the changes and whether the commentor was satisfied that changes addressed their concerns. At W3C this is typically expressed by classes and colour-coding (green for agree, red for disagree).

Where an email contains multiple comments, these have been split into separate issues because the resolution may be different for each one.

http://dev.w3.org/webfonts/WOFF/DoC/issues-lc-2010.html