Re: CSS3 Day at TypeCon...

Dave wrote:

> I thought there was a CSS3 Fonts discussion scheduled on Wednesday
> afternoon at TypeCon, but searching the TypeCon site and my mailspool
> I didn't find any references for this. Here is the announcement:

> http://typophile.com/node/72477

This is not an official TypeCon event so is not listed on the TypeCon
website. It is an informal session piggy-backing on TypeCon and the WG
meeting. All the details are provided in the Typophile thread. I'm
currently anticipating about 20 participants, but the session is open to
anyone who wishes to participate (whether they are attending the
conference or not).

JH