Re: conference call

John, please note that the participants of the web fonts panel are chosen by the conference programmer (Tamye, essentially) and that there are logistical concerns (tables, chairs, microphones). Any suggestions or changes should go through SOTA, which gets the final say; it's their conference. (I'm sure Tamye and the rest of us would like to be accommodating as possible, but let's be aware of possible constraints.)

-C