RE: Phone Conferences

Sorry, I forgot to include the conference bridge details for completeness:

Zakim telephone bridge:
     +1.617.761.6200 (Boston) or
     +33.4.89.06.34.99 (Nice) or
     +44.117.370.6152 (Bristol)
     with conference code 3668 ("FONT")

The length of the call is 1 hour (I will have a hard stop at 11:00 am EDT next Wednesday).

Regards,
Vladimir