RE: What happens next?

From: Levantovsky, Vladimir <Vladimir.Levantovsky@MonotypeImaging.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 10:16:24 -0400
To: "list.adam@twardoch.com" <list.adam@twardoch.com>, Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
CC: John Hudson <tiro@tiro.com>, "public-webfonts-wg@w3.org" <public-webfonts-wg@w3.org>
Either Tuesday or Wednesday would work for me.
As far as time is concerned, having group members both in Japan and Vancouver with Europe in between doesn't really give us a lot of choices. I hope John Daggett would be able to make it at midnight (and go strong for at least another hour).

Best regards,
Vlad