Re: Welcome, and introductions

From: John Daggett <jdaggett@mozilla.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 18:19:18 -0700 (PDT)
To: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Cc: public-webfonts-wg@w3.org

I'm John Daggett, I work on text and graphics rendering for Mozilla.  I'm also a member of the CSS WG where I'm currently editing the CSS3 Fonts spec.  My first introduction to typography was working on the 2D graphics team at Apple on Quickdraw GX, parts of which eventually became AAT and ATS.  I did the initial @font-face implementation work for Firefox.

Looking forward to interesting and fruitful web fonts discussions!

I'm based in Tokyo (JST):
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=248

John Daggett
Mozilla Japan