Re: PR follow-up for TEv1 tests

On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 6:33 AM, Sangwhan Moon <sangwhan@iki.fi> wrote:

> Thanks, just don't delete the branch. :-)

Pull requests are permanent records. Even if the original branch is
deleted, the commits will live indefinitely on GitHub.

> > It might require reopening the PR under my account (not sure how this
> works in GH) - I'll ask around
> > > on what the standard procedure for this is.

You can just pull the branch locally, add your commits, push to a branch on
your GitHub account and send a new pull request. The original commits will
still have the correct author information.