Re: Initial brain dump to the touch events wiki

On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 12:19 PM, Sebastien Pereira <spereira@dojomobile.org
> wrote:

> On 11/18/2013 04:56 PM, Arthur Barstow wrote:
>
>> <http://www.w3.org/wiki/TouchEvents/> should be write-able by anyone
>> with a W3C account.
>>
>> I don't know if write access to the CG's wiki (<
>> http://www.w3.org/community/touchevents/wiki/>)  is restricted to
>> members of TE CG or if anyone with a W3C account can modify it. Perhaps
>> someone with a W3C account but is not a member of the CG can try to modify
>> the wiki and report back.
>>
>> -Art
>>
> FYI, I have a W3C account only (not TE CG member yet) and I am not allowed
> to log into the CG's wiki.

Ok, thanks for checking.  Perhaps it's intended (for IP reasons) that only
members of the CG can write to the wiki?  In which case perhaps we're
supposed to be using the CG-specific wiki.  Any objection to merging
http://www.w3.org/wiki/TouchEvents/ into
http://www.w3.org/community/touchevents/wiki/?