Re: Initial brain dump to the touch events wiki

On 11/18/13 10:23 AM, ext Rick Byers wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 9:53 AM, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com
> <mailto:art.barstow@nokia.com>> wrote:
>
>     On 11/9/13 8:40 AM, ext Rick Byers wrote:
>
>         I've just finished an initial brain dump of the things I think
>         are most important for the touch events community group wiki:
>         http://www.w3.org/community/touchevents/wiki/Main_Page.
>

>     Excellent!
>

>         It's obviously pretty biased to the things I've been involved
>         in, and mostly links to existing resources elsewhere.  Please
>         help expand it, and feel free to rearrange things to make it
>         prettier and better organized!
>

>     FYI, there is also this wiki
>     <http://www.w3.org/wiki/TouchEvents/>. Perhaps it would be useful
>     to converge them.
>

> Oh - I wasn't aware of that one (probably missed a mention of it?)!
>  That also looks great (and is much prettier than mine) and has a
> bunch of overlap.  I will merge them, but which site should we use?  I
> just used the 'wiki' link from the touch events community home page.
>  Are the access rights the same for both URLs (anyone with a w3c account)?

ForTheRecord, I don't feel strongly here.

<http://www.w3.org/wiki/TouchEvents/> should be write-able by anyone
with a W3C account.

I don't know if write access to the CG's wiki
(<http://www.w3.org/community/touchevents/wiki/>)  is restricted to
members of TE CG or if anyone with a W3C account can modify it. Perhaps
someone with a W3C account but is not a member of the CG can try to
modify the wiki and report back.

-Art