Re: Draft of Touch Events Extensions Working Group Note available

On 10/23/13 5:35 PM, ext Matt Brubeck wrote:
> On 10/23/2013 2:20 PM, Rick Byers wrote:
>> Sounds great to me.  Matt, are you OK with that definition?  We still
>> have some bugs here, but that's certainly our intended behavior for
>> radius.
> Yes, it looks good to me.

OK, thanks Rick, Matt and Sangwhan. I made those two changes ([1]) on
top of Sangwhan's changeset.

<https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webevents/raw-file/default/touchevents.html>

I would like to hear from others, especially the `normal suspects` [hint
to Cathy, Doug, Olli, Scott ;-)] and then I'll start a CfC to publish
the Note.

-Thanks, ArtB

[1] <https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webevents/rev/31ae0f9448b5>