Re: Let's get going on the Touch Events / Pointer Events mapping

Just to close the loop on this thread (sorry for my delay in responding):
we agreed we need more data from implementations to do this work properly,
and are planning on spinning up a new community group for this.  See
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webevents/2013OctDec/0019.html

Rick