Re: Testing TouchList.item(too_big) returns null

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 14:11:22 -0400
To: ext Matt Brubeck <mbrubeck@mozilla.com>
CC: "public-webevents@w3.org" <public-webevents@w3.org>
On 3/28/13 1:04 PM, ext Matt Brubeck wrote:
> On 3/28/2013 6:23 AM, Arthur Barstow wrote:
>> * Firefox - Matt or Cathy
>
> The new assertion passes in Firefox 22.0a1 (Nightly).

Thanks Matt. (I think Boris had previously mentioned Gecko returns null
in this case so it's good to get confirmation.)

> Firefox still has one failure in this test, which is caused by a Gecko
> bug that we discussed before ("assert_equals: touch.clientX is
> touch.pageX - window.pageXOffset. expected 15 but got 0").

Is there a bug for this? I'd like to get a sense if this is going to be
(eventualy) fixed or if you think the spec is in error. (One reason I
ask is because this question is likely to be raised when Doug and I
discuss (with the Director) advancing this spec to Proposed Recommendation.)

-Art