Testing TouchList.item(too_big) returns null

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 09:23:57 -0400
To: "public-webevents@w3.org" <public-webevents@w3.org>
I created a new test to test that TouchList.item(x) returns null when x
is >= the length of the list. This new test is the last assertion in:

<http://w3c-test.org/webevents/tests/touch-events-v1/submissions/Nokia/create-touch-touchlist.html>
   <https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webevents/rev/5ad5e906fc23>

First, we need people to please review this new test so review and
comments are welcome.

Additionally, to test the interoperability of this v1 spec bug fix, we
need this new test run by the 3 implementations in the Touch Events v1
Interop Report (<http://www.w3.org/2010/webevents/wiki/TEv1ImplReport>).
As such, I would appreciate it if the following people would please run
this test:

* Chrome - Cathy or Rick

* Firefox - Matt or Cathy

* Opera - Cathy or Sangwhan

(FYI, I ran this new test on the Nokia N9's Webkit based browser and it
passed.)

-Thanks, Art