Re: createTouch uses undefined interface AbstractView

On 3/6/13 1:12 PM, ext Kang-Hao (Kenny) Lu wrote:
> (13/03/07 2:00), Boris Zbarsky wrote:
>> On 3/6/13 12:43 PM, Arthur Barstow wrote:
>> I sympathize with the concerns about being able to advance, and it may
>> be that the W3C process is broken enough that you can't reference
>> WindowProxy directly and still take this spec to REC.
> I think you can,

We'll need to get some input from Doug and/or Philippe here.

> or otherwise can someone remind how we got Selectors
> API Level 1 to REC?

For Selectors API Level 1, all of the W3C normative references are
Recommendations so there was no issue with the W3C's so-called
"normative reference policy"
<http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/REC-selectors-api-20130221/#normative-references>.

(The problem arises when W3C normative references for are _not_
Recommendations.)

-AB