Re: Need test results against Jan 2013 Touch Events LC

On 2/26/13 3:30 AM, ext Sangwhan Moon wrote:
> Sorry for falling off the radar regarding this matter - special thanks to Cathy for the work.
>
> In the meanwhile, a fix: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/7479257/createtouchlist.jpg
> ...which is hopefully coming _very_ soon to a handset near you.
>
> Not out yet, I'll update accordingly when it's out.
>
> I've re-tested the ones that were different from the others in case we had some
> bugs regarding this, using the public build downloaded from Google Play on a
> Galaxy Nexus:
>
> https://dl.dropbox.com/u/7479257/multi-touch-interaction.png
> https://dl.dropbox.com/u/7479257/multi-touch-interfaces.png
>
> Should I update the wiki? (Everything else matched the existing test results)

Thanks Sangwhan, this is great news. I think we should update the wiki
after a version of the browser is publicly available so please let us
know when it is. (Because we have two or more implementations that pass
each test, your results are not blocking the spec to progress to
Proposed Recommendation.)

Cathy - I fixed the typos you mentioned and added a link to the LC.

Rick, Matt, Olli, Others - any comments from you about TEv1 now being
"PR worthy"? (I'll start a CfC to publish a PR so I'm just looking for
any issues you see.)

-Art