Re: Need test results against Jan 2013 Touch Events LC

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 14:33:05 -0500
To: Matt Brubeck <mbrubeck@mozilla.com>, Cathy.Chan@nokia.com, public-webevents@w3.org
Thanks for the data Cathy and Matt.

It appears we now have at least two implementations that pass each test,
and if so, Touch Events v1 can now proceed directly to Proposed
Recommendation (and skip another Candidate Recommendation).

Based on the data in this thread, I created an Implementation Report
<http://www.w3.org/2010/webevents/wiki/TEv1ImplReport>.

Everyone - please review this document and send comments.

-Thanks, Art