TEv1 test cases updated

From: <Cathy.Chan@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 19:44:10 +0000
To: <public-webevents@w3.org>
Hi all,

The TEv1 test cases have been updated to reflect the latest spec changes.

Removed TouchList.identifiedTouch(), plus fixing some typos.
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webevents/rev/19c6f3d0eb8a

Use variadic form of Document.createTouchList().
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webevents/rev/67530967ba81

Updated single-touch test file to remove test cases that are now covered in
create-touch-touchlist test file.
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webevents/rev/7cd6d8c1e3bc

With these changes, Safari on iOS passes all tests except the clientX/Y
test. Firefox on N9 also fails the clientX/Y test (in addition to the
modified createTouchList tests) but in a different manner. Since I currently
have limited access to other devices, I would appreciate it if other folks
can test on other device/UA combinations and report back. Thanks.

Regards, Cathy.