Re: [Touch events] identifiedTouch (was: createTouchList should probably take a sequence, not an IDL array)

On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 2:19 PM, <Cathy.Chan@nokia.com> wrote:

> Along a somewhat similar vein (of v1 goal being documenting existing
> implementations), how do we plan to resolve the issue with
> TouchList.identifiedTouch()? As a reminder, the identifiedTouch() method is
> implemented in Firefox and Opera but not in WebKit. Should we, for example,
> consider making the method optional?

Also as another reminder: I agreed to implement this is WebKit, but we
realized this would have no effect on iOS (since their touch support is in
a private fork, as far as I can tell) so it's not sufficient to satisfy our
goal of the spec defining interoperability.  Perhaps we should just remove
it from v1 (and leave it in TEv2) if we're changing the spec anyway?